Soul-satisfying goodness making the dinner table sparkle with an array of colour and nutrients comes to mind when I think of the Mediterranean diet. However, there are other reasons to incorporate elements of the Mediterranean diet involving fresh vegetables, fruits and healthy fats for those who are striving for a healthy heart and brain. The reason: your sugar levels. Doesn’t it seem as though everyone is talking about their glucose levels these days? I don’t think I know of a single person who doesn’t know of an immediate family member, relative, friend or co-worker who doesn’t struggle with this is some shape or form. Read the benefits of how the Mediterranean diet can help you get your sugars into check here and speak with your Naturopathic Doctor about strategies to make this a manageable lifestyle change for the better!
- Rejuvenate Your Health
- Profiled in the Provincial Association’s Naturopathic Magazine – The Pulse
- Make Today the Day You Focus On Your Health
- York Region Character Community Awards 2014
- Removing Barriers to Primary Health Care Services: Federal Government Exempts Naturopathic Medical Services from HST/GST
- Because You Can’t Afford to Get Sick!
- Allergies 101
- Join Us Tonight and Learn How You Can Reset Your Health with a Detox!
- Naturopathic Care: Collaborative, Integrative Medicine at Its Best!
- Heart Disease Prevention and Naturopathic Medical Care
- Alternative Medicine Review – A Journal of Clinical Therapeutics
- American Naturopaths Association
- Association of Accredited Naturopathic Medical Colleges
- Association of Perinatal Naturopathic Doctors
- Canadian Association of Naturopathic Doctors
- Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine
- Canadian Medical Association Journal
- Catholic Medical Association
- College of Naturopaths of Ontario (CONO)
- Council on Naturopathic Medical Education
- FertilityCare Toronto
- Lemore Family Medicine Clinic
- McMaster University
- Natural Medicine Journal – American Association of Naturopathic Physicians
- Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database
- Naturopathic Doctor News & Review
- Naturopathic Doctors Ontario
- Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine