It is with much pleasure I am posting a slideshow prepared by my esteemed colleague, Dr. Dugald Seely, MSc, ND Research and Clinical Epidemiology Director at the Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine, which discusses the power of naturopathic interventions in preventing heart disease! Read on to see how the incorporation of naturopathic medical recommendations contributed to the improvement of quality of life, as well as reducing patient medical costs.
- Rejuvenate Your Health
- Profiled in the Provincial Association’s Naturopathic Magazine – The Pulse
- Make Today the Day You Focus On Your Health
- York Region Character Community Awards 2014
- Removing Barriers to Primary Health Care Services: Federal Government Exempts Naturopathic Medical Services from HST/GST
- Because You Can’t Afford to Get Sick!
- Allergies 101
- Join Us Tonight and Learn How You Can Reset Your Health with a Detox!
- Naturopathic Care: Collaborative, Integrative Medicine at Its Best!
- Heart Disease Prevention and Naturopathic Medical Care
- Alternative Medicine Review – A Journal of Clinical Therapeutics
- American Naturopaths Association
- Association of Accredited Naturopathic Medical Colleges
- Association of Perinatal Naturopathic Doctors
- Canadian Association of Naturopathic Doctors
- Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine
- Canadian Medical Association Journal
- Catholic Medical Association
- College of Naturopaths of Ontario (CONO)
- Council on Naturopathic Medical Education
- FertilityCare Toronto
- Lemore Family Medicine Clinic
- McMaster University
- Natural Medicine Journal – American Association of Naturopathic Physicians
- Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database
- Naturopathic Doctor News & Review
- Naturopathic Doctors Ontario
- Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine