To help your Naturopathic Doctor formulate your individualized plan of care, please consider bringing the following pieces of information to your first appointment:
- All available consultation notes, blood work and imaging (MRI, CT, Ultrasounds and Xrays) from the last two years. If you do not have access to these, your ND will ask you to fill out a ‘Consent to Release of Information’ form, which will be faxed to your healthcare provider(s) on your behalf.
- List of all medications and supplements, the dosages for each of these, instructions for taking them, what conditions they are for and who prescribed them.
- List of all your medical doctors and specialists, including their full office addresses, city and postal codes, office telephone numbers and fax numbers.
- List of all known drug, supplement, food and environmental allergies, your reaction to them and the severity of the reaction.
- A timeline of significant past medical history, particularly what was happening before you started manifesting symptoms.
- A diet diary of all food and drink intake in the past week, including proportions (ie. 1/2 cup of chicken noodle broth).
The confidential health history intake form may be emailed to you in-advance of your appointment on request. Please bring this completed intake form to your first appointment, otherwise it will be most beneficial for you to arrive 20 minutes before your first appointment to fill out the intake and consent forms in-office. To maximize your in-office consultation time, you are requested to complete the form as fully as you are able, prior to your visit with your ND to ensure the appropriate dialogue about relevant symptoms or additional concerns is discussed.
The fee schedule associated with seeing your Naturopathic Doctor may be emailed to you on request. Alternatively, you may also call the office and inquire about treatment services.