Do you know how many days your menstrual cycle is? You’d be surprised how many women don’t. The first step in taking charge of your health is understanding the length of your cycle. The day you first experience menstrual flow, and not just spotting, is the first day of your menstrual cycle. The above diagram illustrates the general changes in your body during your cycle. If your patterns aren’t like the above graph, don’t fret – you are not the only one, and in fact, only a small percentage of women have the textbook 28-day cycle depicted above. Naturopathic treatments are focused on bringing into balance any disharmonies in your cycle. Signs that you can benefit from Naturopathic Medical care include painful menstrual cramps, blood clots, irritable moods, excessive menstrual bleeding, bleeding between your menstrual cycles, having a menstrual cycle which end too quickly, irregular menstrual cycles, fibroids, polycystic ovaries and endometriosis. Your menstrual cycles play an important role in your health and despite popular belief, are absolutely necessary.
- Rejuvenate Your Health
- Profiled in the Provincial Association’s Naturopathic Magazine – The Pulse
- Make Today the Day You Focus On Your Health
- York Region Character Community Awards 2014
- Removing Barriers to Primary Health Care Services: Federal Government Exempts Naturopathic Medical Services from HST/GST
- Because You Can’t Afford to Get Sick!
- Allergies 101
- Join Us Tonight and Learn How You Can Reset Your Health with a Detox!
- Naturopathic Care: Collaborative, Integrative Medicine at Its Best!
- Heart Disease Prevention and Naturopathic Medical Care
- Alternative Medicine Review – A Journal of Clinical Therapeutics
- American Naturopaths Association
- Association of Accredited Naturopathic Medical Colleges
- Association of Perinatal Naturopathic Doctors
- Canadian Association of Naturopathic Doctors
- Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine
- Canadian Medical Association Journal
- Catholic Medical Association
- College of Naturopaths of Ontario (CONO)
- Council on Naturopathic Medical Education
- FertilityCare Toronto
- Lemore Family Medicine Clinic
- McMaster University
- Natural Medicine Journal – American Association of Naturopathic Physicians
- Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database
- Naturopathic Doctor News & Review
- Naturopathic Doctors Ontario
- Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine
- Wilderman Medical Chronic Pain Clinic