- Rejuvenate Your Health
- Profiled in the Provincial Association’s Naturopathic Magazine – The Pulse
- Make Today the Day You Focus On Your Health
- York Region Character Community Awards 2014
- Because You Can’t Afford to Get Sick!
- Allergies 101
- Join Us Tonight and Learn How You Can Reset Your Health with a Detox!
- Naturopathic Care: Collaborative, Integrative Medicine at Its Best!
- Heart Disease Prevention and Naturopathic Medical Care
- Alternative Medicine Review – A Journal of Clinical Therapeutics
- American Naturopaths Association
- Association of Accredited Naturopathic Medical Colleges
- Association of Perinatal Naturopathic Doctors
- Canadian Association of Naturopathic Doctors
- Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine
- Canadian Medical Association Journal
- Catholic Medical Association
- College of Naturopaths of Ontario (CONO)
- Council on Naturopathic Medical Education
- FertilityCare Toronto
- Lemore Family Medicine Clinic
- McMaster University
- Natural Medicine Journal – American Association of Naturopathic Physicians
- Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database
- Naturopathic Doctor News & Review
- Naturopathic Doctors Ontario
- Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine
- Wilderman Medical Chronic Pain Clinic
Tag Archives: Thornhill Naturopathic Doctor
It is my pleasure to have been asked by the Ontario Association of Naturopathic Doctors Magazine Editor of The Pulse to be profiled in this year’s Summer Issue. If you happen to pick up this issue, do check out the … Continue reading
A week ago, I was honoured to be the recipient of the 2014 Business Person of Character Award. This award was presented to me by the Character Community Foundation of York Region at the Richmond Hill Centre for the Performing Arts. The awards gala was attended by Richmond Hill Mayor Dave Barrow and councillors, as well as mayors from the surrounding communities in York Region, with the inspiring evening ending with the delightful keynote speech delivered by 2014 Character Champion Award Recipient, Bill Fisch. The event recognized more than 155 exceptional York Region nominees for demonstrating exemplary character and contribution to the quality of life of others based on the 11 Character Community attributes: compassion, courage, fairness, honesty, inclusiveness, initiative, integrity, optimism, perseverance, respect and responsibility. I was touched by what was said and am humbled and grateful to those who nominated me to receive this award. As a child I dreamed of pursuing a career in medicine, and every day I have been able to practice as a Naturopathic Doctor in our lively community has been a dream come-true. It is my heartfelt pleasure to contribute to a healthier York Region. Congratulations to all those who have, and continue, to contribute to our “Character Community”!