- Health And Safety Week at Our Community Costco!
- Community Health Forum Discussing Digestive Health
- Avoid Overeating This Thanksgiving!
- Dress Up Your Water
- Educating the Public In Our Community
- Educating the Public about Naturopathic Medicine’s Role In Our Current Health Care System
- Burnout Prevention and Treatment
- Make Your Naturopathic Doctor Part of Your HealthCARE Team
- Rejuvenate Your Health
- Profiled in the Provincial Association’s Naturopathic Magazine – The Pulse
- Alternative Medicine Review – A Journal of Clinical Therapeutics
- American Naturopaths Association
- Association of Accredited Naturopathic Medical Colleges
- Association of Perinatal Naturopathic Doctors
- Canadian Association of Naturopathic Doctors
- Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine
- Canadian Medical Association Journal
- Catholic Medical Association
- College of Naturopaths of Ontario (CONO)
- Council on Naturopathic Medical Education
- FertilityCare Toronto
- Lemore Family Medicine Clinic
- McMaster University
- Natural Medicine Journal – American Association of Naturopathic Physicians
- Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database
- Naturopathic Doctor News & Review
- Naturopathic Doctors Ontario
- Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine
Tag Archives: Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine Preceptor ProgrammeImage
It has been a terrific summer full of learning (and teaching!) in the naturopathic trenches here at the Richmond Hill and Markham Clinics. This past summer has been filled with attending various events which you may have seen us at, some of which included being at our local LA Fitness Vaughan Gym and Health Club, at the Canada Day Celebrations at our local Richmond Green Park, participating in On Richmond Hill Community meetings at the Richmond Hill Centre for Performing Arts, in and around the aisles of Loblaws Markham with the community registered dietician participating in the Diabetes Workshop for patients of the Markham Family Health Team and attending this upcoming weekend’s Maplefest Festival 2013 at the Maple Community Centre.
With all these terrific events supporting a healthy community, the highlight of it all has been the one-on-one mentorship that has been taking place with a fury through educational partnerships with the Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine Preceptor Programme, which trains delightful Naturopathic Medical Interns in our community clinic setting who are preparing for practice and also working with the York District Catholic School Board High School Co-Operative Education Programme Students. It has been an inspiring summer, with evidence that the best is still yet to come with our quickly approaching Fall season. Stay tuned and see you in and around our lively community!