- Rejuvenate Your Health
- Profiled in the Provincial Association’s Naturopathic Magazine – The Pulse
- Make Today the Day You Focus On Your Health
- York Region Character Community Awards 2014
- Removing Barriers to Primary Health Care Services: Federal Government Exempts Naturopathic Medical Services from HST/GST
- Because You Can’t Afford to Get Sick!
- Allergies 101
- Join Us Tonight and Learn How You Can Reset Your Health with a Detox!
- Naturopathic Care: Collaborative, Integrative Medicine at Its Best!
- Heart Disease Prevention and Naturopathic Medical Care
- Alternative Medicine Review – A Journal of Clinical Therapeutics
- American Naturopaths Association
- Association of Accredited Naturopathic Medical Colleges
- Association of Perinatal Naturopathic Doctors
- Canadian Association of Naturopathic Doctors
- Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine
- Canadian Medical Association Journal
- Catholic Medical Association
- College of Naturopaths of Ontario (CONO)
- Council on Naturopathic Medical Education
- FertilityCare Toronto
- Lemore Family Medicine Clinic
- McMaster University
- Natural Medicine Journal – American Association of Naturopathic Physicians
- Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database
- Naturopathic Doctor News & Review
- Naturopathic Doctors Ontario
- Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine
Tag Archives: Family Health
It is my pleasure to have been asked by the Ontario Association of Naturopathic Doctors Magazine Editor of The Pulse to be profiled in this year’s Summer Issue. If you happen to pick up this issue, do check out the … Continue reading
It has been a terrific summer full of learning (and teaching!) in the naturopathic trenches here at the Richmond Hill and Markham Clinics. This past summer has been filled with attending various events which you may have seen us at, some of which included being at our local LA Fitness Vaughan Gym and Health Club, at the Canada Day Celebrations at our local Richmond Green Park, participating in On Richmond Hill Community meetings at the Richmond Hill Centre for Performing Arts, in and around the aisles of Loblaws Markham with the community registered dietician participating in the Diabetes Workshop for patients of the Markham Family Health Team and attending this upcoming weekend’s Maplefest Festival 2013 at the Maple Community Centre.
With all these terrific events supporting a healthy community, the highlight of it all has been the one-on-one mentorship that has been taking place with a fury through educational partnerships with the Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine Preceptor Programme, which trains delightful Naturopathic Medical Interns in our community clinic setting who are preparing for practice and also working with the York District Catholic School Board High School Co-Operative Education Programme Students. It has been an inspiring summer, with evidence that the best is still yet to come with our quickly approaching Fall season. Stay tuned and see you in and around our lively community!
Join us during Naturopathic Medicine Week, which is taking place from May 6, 2013 – May 12, 2013! Naturopathic Doctors across North America are celebrating vis medicatrix naturae (the healing power of nature), and will be spending this week sharing our passion for healthy living in and around the community.
Join us for the Healthy Eating for Mum and Baby workshop!
Bring yourself, your partner and those you know to attend either of these two fun and informative sessions!
Date: Wednesday, April 17, 2013
Time: 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Location: Loblaws Cooking School at High Tech Road, Richmond Hill
Date: Friday, April 19, 2013
Time: 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Location: Loblaws Cooking School at Bullock Drive, Markham
Topics to be covered include:
– Healthy Eating for Mom
– Baby Formula
– Solid Food Introduction
– How to Make Your Own Baby Food at Home
Admission is free! Contact email@example.com to RSVP your spot.
Thank you to all those who attended this year’s Passport to Wellness 2013 at the Aurora Cultural Centre! It was wonderful to have seen a good community presence, and to have other energetic health professionals gathered under one roof in support of the Alzheimer’s Society of York Region, the York Region Food Network and a healthy community.